At EBV, we’re doing everything we can to continue to support your property needs and at the same time consider the health and safety of our team and our clients.
Private sales appointments with our registered clients will continue with the following guidelines:
- Registration will be required for entry and details of all attendees confirmed prior to the appointment
- Before appointment commences we will ask our you apply hand sanitiser (as provided)
- We ask everyone to respect social distancing of 1.5m and refrain from touching any surfaces
- We also ask people not to attend / enter if any of the below applies:
o You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
o You are unwell or have a fever
o You have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who has experienced flu like symptoms
- Appointment times will be limited to 20 minutes
Clients may be asked to leave the property if they appear to exhibit symptoms or our sales team are concerned that they may pose a risk.
On a lighter note we will also be offering alternative methods of appointments via video conferencing. Please let us know if this is your preferred way to communicate and tour what EBV has on offer.
This is an evolving situation and we will continue to monitor and adjust our processes accordingly.
We are never more than a phone call or email away at any time, so please get in touch if we can help in any way.